- FF BR200 Relay Socket is designed for use with all FINDER conventional detectors.
- This socket allows the detectors to be easily connected to the safety panel (12VDC) and other non-standard systems.
- It also allows direct activation of all additional devices connected to the standard fire alarm panel (24 VDC).
- The relay contact is normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) or can operate in common.
- The relay circuit of the socket can be controlled by the microprocessor of the detector to which it is connected.
- The relay circuit is also designed to maintain line continuity if the detector is disconnected from its socket.